It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived. Helen Walton

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Itsy bitsy Keenee


One of my favorite things about the Holidays is the poinsettia plant.
Every year I buy them for the house and then move them to a pot outdoors
so I can enjoy them the following year in the side yard.
When our weekly challenge at the Diva site was to use "keenee"
the only thing I could think of was the center of my poinsettia plants.
Here it is!
And Cheers to Laura...we are creeping up on 100.

And here is this year's crop.
My wishes to everyone out there to have a peaceful, sane Holiday Season.

7 comments:

Chrissie said...

Your poinsettia is great, are you going to colour it red?

ledenzer said...

The poinsetta is perfect and what a wonderful way to use Keenees as the center!

Didisch said...

Indeed. A beautiful poinsetta you made. I love it Black and White on a colored background. Great balance.

Pat said...

Beautiful and so intricate! x

Anonymous said...

I love this....great inspiration.

Anne's tangle blog said...

This way you used Keesees is so original. Nice tile.

BethB said...

I absolutely love your pointsettia, and the way your shading made it pop. Beautiful!