It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived. Helen Walton

Friday, January 15, 2016

It's Friday!

I think I will call this "super moon"

It is Friday and I almost missed "the party" again!
Work is definitely interfering with my play.
I am still playing, just haven't had time to share.
This is the result of a challenge from our painting instructor.
I used cheese cloth on yupo with watercolor.  
I find that the rattier the cheesecloth, the better the image.
This was a well used cloth.
Happy Paint Party Friday!

18 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

This is beautiful, love the softness of the colours, I must try using yupo one of these days. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

Deepa Gopal said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! Love the soft colours!
We don't yupo here! I have been wanting to work on it!

Faye said...

Gorgeous dreamy colors!

Linda Kunsman said...

beautiful! Love the effect of the cheesecloth. Happy PPF!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. Good for you to take up the challenge!

sirkkis said...

Love the soft colours and moon effects.
Happy PPF ♥

kat said...

Soft and beautiful colours, very restful and full of peace!

Giggles said...

Very nice!!

Hugs Giggles

denthe said...

Wow, wonderful challenge and a beautiful result!

~*~Patty S said...

Beautiful piece you created!
The colors and textures are really special.
oxo

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

It looks so fragile. Love it! :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Happy PPF :) Your painting is beautiful! Love the gorgeous scene and pretty color palette!

JKW said...

Absolutely beautiful. Reminds me of my fave, the impressionists. Blessings, Janet PPF

Gloria j Zucaro said...

This is so interesting and peaceful. Love the serene colors and majestic mountain.

Gloria j Zucaro said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
My name is Erika. said...

Beautiful mountains. What texture they have!

My name is Erika. said...

Beautiful mountains. What texture they have!

Fran said...

That is a really interesting experiment with beautiful result.