It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived. Helen Walton

Friday, November 16, 2018

Frustration with technology

My issues with Blogger continue.  Now they tell me that I have to use another browser.
They "think" Safari is the problem.  So, we have a problem.  I am not using another browser.
I will continue to visit all of your wonderful, inspiring sites but you won't be 
hearing any of my thoughts.

So this week I was in a frenzy.  I had had a couple of uninspired weeks so I went back to 
an old favorite paper, yupo, and an old technique and went to work


Our collage/mixed media class had assigned a junkyard.  I had a lot of fun with this one.  I am a messy sort anyway and this was right up my alley.


Wishing all a wonderful Thanksgiving.  And Happy PPF

7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful art. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

Linda Kunsman said...

wonderful projects. Love the junkyard! Happy PPF!

sirkkis said...

Wonderful and interesting art!
Happy PPF 😘

Clare Lloyd said...

Great art.

Sue (this n that) said...

Circles and circles - love it Susan! Always good to go back to what you had fun with isn't it, especially when momentarily stuck :D)
The junkyard piece is beaut and how inspiring of your class to enable it. Cheers and Happy PPF!

Christine said...

Nice work!

DVArtist said...

Sorry about the blogger problems. Wonderful art this week.