It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived. Helen Walton

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

In my profile I had mentioned that I tutor for the Literacy Council.  This is my current class.  These women work and with the support of their employer they spend four hours a week with me.  They are very basic learners and incredibly motivated.
Many years ago I was a teacher (with a college major in Spanish).  This is the most enjoyable and challenging teaching I have done.  Our language is not easy but together we muddle along.
Our Literacy Council always has a waiting list of people waiting for a tutor.  If you are interested, please contact the Council in your area.  I know they will be glad to hear from you and you won't be sorry.  It is a wonderful experience.

No comments: