It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived. Helen Walton

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Water color classes

I know that many of the people taking part in the Diva Challenges (www.iamthediva.com)  have some art background.  And it shows in their contributions to the weekly challenge and motivates the rest of us to keep trying.  To that end, this week I will be taking another beginning water color class.  I took one before but the instructor was light years ahead of me and was really a waste of my time and money.  This one clearly states that it is for beginners so we shall see.
What experience have the rest of you beginners had?  Do YouTube videos suffice?  Are you taking classes?  Or do you just 'follow the brush?'
Would love to hear.

This is another water color glaze that I tangled.  I really love the the glazing process and the color results.

No comments: