It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived. Helen Walton

Monday, February 18, 2013

Liebster Award


A Blog  Award




  Hwee from My Art Journey kindly gave me a blog award that's about discovering new blogs.

Thank you so much for thinking of me, I feel honoured to be included in your five choices.


ABOUT THE AWARD

This award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion. Once you've been nominated, you award it to five blogs that you like that have fewer than 200 followers, to encourage new visitors to visit these blogs.


RULES FOR ACCEPTANCE

Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog. Post the award onto your blog. Give the award to five bloggers who you appreciate that have fewer than 200 followers. Leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this awesome award!

PAY IT FORWARD


There are so many bloggers who have inspired and helped me to date and to find just five was very hard.     Here are my five choices of blogs ( in no particular order, as I love them all), with less than 200 followers.


  1. Penstrokes by Cathy
  2. Lost and Found
  3. Apple-Pine
  4. Elaine Magliacane Journal
  5. Art-It Does a Body Good
These are all wonderful artists and it would be wonderful if you could pay them a visit and maybe even become followers.

2 comments:

Capt Elaine Magliacane said...

Thanks Susan... I'll give this a bit of thought and be posting my awards soon... Thanks for including me in your list.

Cathy said...

Wow, was I surprised! I thank you so very much. I plan on getting my list ready soon. What an incredibly fun surprise.