It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived. Helen Walton

Friday, December 13, 2013

Greeting Cards

The past couple of years I have been sketching cards for different events
in my grandchildren's lives.
With the Holidays upon us, I decided to do a card for each of them.
There are nine and time's a wasting.
Laurie May at "Draw your awesome Life" posted a snowman on Facebook that
was this year's inspiration.  Thank you Laurie!
A few more to go and they will be in the mail!
Happy PPF


6 comments:

  1. these are really great! what a treat to receive one of these in the mail!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so very cute!! Very festive!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, these are so sweet and darling! I am sure they will be cherished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very sweet christmas themes, i can never wrap my head around zentangles, great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Have a wonderful day and come back soon.