It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived. Helen Walton

Friday, August 24, 2018

Happy Thoughts

There are times in our lives that we just have to focus on "happy thoughts".
I have noticed that some of my work has been getting darker and darker.  Usually I am an upbeat sort of person so I have been aware of the change.
So the past couple of weeks I decided to create "happy thoughts"
I was conscious of the colors I chose (and made changes if I felt to much darkness was creeping in).


This was the first finished project.



And this is the second one.  
I think I have accomplished my goal.  
I hope they brighten your day.
Happy PPF

But before I go, here are my blooms this week

Aren't I so lucky to have this beauty in my yard

Last year when I was dividing my orchids I had a scrap left.  I tied it to a palm tree and it surprised me this week with these blooms.

12 comments:

Christine said...

Happy pieces today indeed! Your blooms are beautiful!

sirkkis said...

Yes, colorful and joyful pictures.
Happy PPF and weekend xx

carol l mckenna said...

Happy creations indeed! lovely photos too ~ Nothing wrong with some dark pieces now and then ~ releasing some emotions is good i think ^_^

Happy Day to you,
A ShutterBug Explores

SLScheibe said...

Oh how I love the circle art piece! So many colours and such a wonderful design. It's lovely and makes me smile :)

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful, happy art and happy flowers! Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

Linda Kunsman said...

You HAVE met your goal of creating happy art- love them! Gorgeous orchids too- how unique to have one blooming at the palm tree. Happy PPF!

Gillena Cox said...

Sure are lucky. Thanks for sharing your blooms and your happy art cheered me up.
Happy you dropped by my blog today

Much👩‍🎨love

JFM said...

A very happy posting indeed!
Love the colors and the blooms~

Happy PPF~

DVArtist said...

Yes that is very happy art. My fave is the second on. Wonderful photos too.

peppylady (Dora) said...

bright and vibrent art.
Coffee is on

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

You've achieved your goal especially with the second one I think.

Lisabella Russo said...

These pieces are indeed charming and cheerful! The flowers are so pretty too.