It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived. Helen Walton

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

A tangled name


It has been a while, quite a while actually since I last posted.
I was working full time and pursuing mixed media through our local art center.
Retirement has arrive for the third time (the charm I hope) and I have more time on my hands.
I have missed the relaxing time spent tangling so went hunting for our Diva, and
There she was...right where I had left her.
Nice to be back Laura! 
I am delighted you are your followers are still going strong.

6 comments:

lilystangles said...

Lovely tile!

Anonymous said...

Beautifully done!

Gudrun S. said...

WOW!!!

Malerisches Franken said...

I like your wonderful clear interpretation of Lauras challenge, Susan!

DVArtist said...

Wow this is fantastic. Good to see you.

R's Rue said...

Great.