It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived. Helen Walton

Monday, June 4, 2012

Challenge #73 Bridgen

This has been a funny Monday.  I think maybe it is the full moon.  I read the challenge this morning and really focused on the fact that Carol Ohl had been teaching a bead class.  I have an amazing stash that I rarely play with anymore.  However, I took our guest Daved's pattern Bridgen, added beads and away I went.  I hope it isnt too far removed from the challenge.  It was fun to play with beads again anyway.

17 comments:

Lorraine said...

What a lovely idea to make beads the joining elements! Wonderful work.

Joni said...

Love your "beads", great tangleation of Bridgen.

Unknown said...

Lindos seus trabalhos, obrigado por compartilhar e parabéns
abraços e uma linda noite

Cathy said...

How clever to use real looking beads. That is perfect.

Anonymous said...

Very creative. Beautiful tile!

Shelly Beauch said...

You beading is fabulous Susan!

Molly Bee said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Susan said...

Love all the little beads...beautiful tile!

Deb Ammerman said...

Love all the beads! Fantastic concept! :)

Unknown said...

this is beautiful and I love how you added in the beads. It's gorgeous.

Sue Clark said...

Very nice...I love all the different beads you used!

Unknown said...

So fun! What a great idea--I love it!

Alice said...

oh.my.goodness! it looks like a pandora bracelet gone wild - - - and i love it!!!!!! what fun :D

Ritu Dua said...

Beautiful indeed ! Love your beads which are so uniquely patterned!

tanglewithlinda.wordpress.com said...

I love this one. Your variation is soooo cool.

Karen Lynn said...

Cool beads and roly-poly tangles--what's not to like!

Jules said...

I really like the beads, I may have to have a play with that idea myself!