It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived. Helen Walton

Monday, June 4, 2012

Challenge #73 Bridgen

This has been a funny Monday.  I think maybe it is the full moon.  I read the challenge this morning and really focused on the fact that Carol Ohl had been teaching a bead class.  I have an amazing stash that I rarely play with anymore.  However, I took our guest Daved's pattern Bridgen, added beads and away I went.  I hope it isnt too far removed from the challenge.  It was fun to play with beads again anyway.

17 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea to make beads the joining elements! Wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your "beads", great tangleation of Bridgen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindos seus trabalhos, obrigado por compartilhar e parabéns
    abraços e uma linda noite

    ReplyDelete
  4. How clever to use real looking beads. That is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the little beads...beautiful tile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the beads! Fantastic concept! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is beautiful and I love how you added in the beads. It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice...I love all the different beads you used!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun! What a great idea--I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh.my.goodness! it looks like a pandora bracelet gone wild - - - and i love it!!!!!! what fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful indeed ! Love your beads which are so uniquely patterned!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this one. Your variation is soooo cool.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool beads and roly-poly tangles--what's not to like!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like the beads, I may have to have a play with that idea myself!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Have a wonderful day and come back soon.