It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived. Helen Walton

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Challenge #75 Cadent

Who doesn't love Cadent?  I was delighted when Laura Harms, our Diva selected this tangle for this week's challenge.  Somewhere, recently I had seen it used as a frame so with that "borrowed idea" in mind I started my tile.  All went well until the LAST little Cadent puzzle piece, in the top right.  Oh well, nothing is ever wrong in Zentangle...right?  I hope every one is having fun with this week's challenge!  It just blows me away how many different interpretations of one idea we can create!  I look forward to seeing yours.

10 comments:

Dianne said...

Cadent makes a beautiful frame. What a great tile, I love it!

Diane CZT said...

Beauiful tile, love the way you framed your creation.

ledenzer said...

Cadent works so well as a frame...thanks for sharing. It also stands alone beautifully. You have given me some wonderful inspiration!

Gloria j Zucaro said...

Wow! Your Cadent squares are all so perfect in size and shape! And I love the way you have the center Cadent squares overlapping with different designs inside each one.

Unknown said...

Great tile. I like your variations.

Ritu Dua said...

Beauty lies in simplicity !

froebelsternchen said...

great doodles!

Unknown said...

Simply beautiful!! Well done!!!

Tammie Lee said...

such a wonderful piece... your lines are beautiful.

Janet said...

I love what you did with cadent. The three large ones in the middle really make it come alive - such movement. Way to go girl!