It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived. Helen Walton

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Index Card a Day #1

ICAD #1

I think I am starting to live up to the name of my blog.
"Scattered" is what I am.
If it isn't Zentangle, it is watercolor.
If it isn't acrylics, it is orchids.
If it isn't knitting, it is kumihimo.
You get the picture, I have the attention span of a gnat.

And I love challenges!  
Monday it is the Diva
Friday I can't miss Paint Party Friday.
Daily I enjoy my Tangle Calendar.
And now....the ICAD challenge.
That's daily too.

Join the fun.
I found out about this challenge on Terrie Purkey's site
Creative Explorer
Tammy at Daisey Yellow Art is the hostess.
This challenge is down and dirty, quick and easy!
Join the fun!





10 comments:

GlorV1 said...

I think challenges keep us going. They provide inspiration and it's what we need. Great card. Enjoy yourself, that's what it's all about. Happy PPF. I love your photo above with all the trees in the water. That would be worth painting. Nice.

Sandy said...

I know how you feel. My kids tell me I have the attention span of a jelly bean. I try just about everything creative.

EVA said...

Fun!

I am debating ICAD this year - did it last year and it was fun.

sweet limes said...

I've got the attention span of a gnat too...I love flitting about doing different things but I keep waiting for "the thing" to hit me and dig its roots down deep. Think it will ever happen? Your first ICAD card is great...the bold LET'S GO is the perfect attitude to have!

sweetlimes.com

Anonymous said...

Your icad pretty much sums up the way I feel about a car trip -- Let's Go! Love it!

Sharon

ptrish40 said...

Way to go! Jump in with both feet! I love the energy in your first ICAD!

Anonymous said...

Nice map jump in, I didn't even know there were themes, I just started for the first time, this will be fun. xox

ledenzer said...

A wonderful string! I love how you filled it in!

Dianne said...

so true...I tell myself I will not acquire another obsession, and then I fell into zentangles, and index-card-a-day! Cute card. welcome to the challenge!

Judi said...

Sounds like you're having fun in life! Go for it!! Nice tile!